We are the oldest Church of God on the Whittier district. Affiliated with the Church of God (Cleveland, Tennessee) the church was set in order in 1914 as one of the first Pentecostal churches in the area. Here, one can find people with desire, direction, drive, and determination. It is a place where everyone is precious stones in the building of God. Services are upbeat with a time for prayer, worship, and preaching. A nursery is available and the building is handicap accessible. Whether it is casual or somewhat formal, dress comfortably and join us for church!